Saturday, June 6, 2009

And that's why they're my favorite local quilt shop!





































Lo and behold, I received a phone call from Heart to Heart telling me my machine was ready - the same day I took it in! How awesome is that! Fun people and hard workers!
So, without further ado and guilding the lily, here's the quilt top. Dh Mike is holding it up. He's a bit over 6 feet so that will give you an idea of the size of the quilt.
Also, to be fair, here's a picture of my other helper, Patrick - have you noticed we have a penchant for yellow/butterscotch tabby cats?

1 comment:

  1. Bravo to the quilt shop! How nice that you didn't have to go through a long withdrawal.

    The quilt is terrific. I'm glad you mentioned Mike because I didn't have a proper size in mind.

    LOL, I thought that was the same kitty. Now that I look, I see the differences. Me, I like litte gray tabbies. No matter their color all kitties like to help with the sewing.

    ReplyDelete