Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My helper - my grandson!

Everyone needs a helper now and then - and I'm no exception. Everyone will tell you that! 8-)
This is my grandson Aiden, who was helping me re-arrange the fabric in my sewing room. Which we all know is not a sewing room but the spare room! Anyway, while I was working on a quilt for a friend's expected baby, he was busy pulling out fabric and then putting it away and then pulling it out again when he wasn't happy with how he had rearranged it. LOL! The things we let them get away with!




The following pic is of Aiden with one of the pvc pieces of a quilting frame. He looks like he's fending off would-be fabric thieves! Ah - my knight in shining armor!



This kids have gone home but not without sharing one of their greatest joys - their wedding and so I share it with you...

With this ring.....



With this ring redux!



Husband and wife!



I'm obviously not the best photographer but I was free! 8-) LOL!

Thanks for sharing my little corner of the world!

1 comment:

  1. Great "helper". You're good not to tell him to "not touch". I noticed some Steeler print in there. I'm guessing you did a steelers quilt too? You can see mine on my blog

    ReplyDelete