Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a while

Yes, it has been awhile. When Christmas starts rolling into where I work, the hours increase. This can be a good thing in that I get more hours. It's a bad thing because I don't quilt as often.
But, the season is over and it's time to get back into the swing of things.

This is Cloned Abby - which I made for my grandson Aiden. I got the pattern from Indygo Junction. It's a yo-yo dachshund which I made out of browns because that's about what color Abby is.





January 23rd was my middle daughter Nikki's birthday so I made her a couple of pillowcases. She plays guitar and is also an accomplished artist and photographer. Here are the two pillowcases I made for her.




I am in the process of making a quilt for Quilts of Valor using a pattern from Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville called Fun With Bricks. You never know how many scraps you have until you get started on one of her really wonderful patterns.


And finally, I'm working on a Christmas frugal BOM quilt from LadyBugHillQuilts from Nancy Halvorsen's I Believe Christmas line. Here are four blocks that are done right now.




That's about it for now - thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment