Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Interests change over time....

...and I'm no different when it comes to this.
Oh, I still love quilting but I am now also heavily involved with making pillowcases for our military.

Here's a picture of 30 completed pillowcases for the Fort Hood group that have gone to Afghanistan.



I am now working on pcs for the VFA-37 squadron that my dd Stephanie is attached to and am hoping to get them done by the end of the month.

If YOU are looking for a great cause, making pillowcases is a snap and there are directions everywhere on the internet. And there are plenty of good causes out there too!

As for quilting, oh - I still love it and work on my scrap quilt when I have a chance. I now work more hours and at a different job than before so that cuts into my sewing/quilting time (rats!) But, I just wanted to share what's going on with me! :-)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment